MTSA Coaches and Families
As new developments arise, we are making adjustments to keep everyone safe. We want to make clear that our priority is the safety and well-being of our club members and community. We are regularly seeking guidance from the appropriate sources to make sure that we are making decisions in the best interest of all of our players, families, and coaches.
With that being said, we are cancelling all practices and training sessions until further notice. Without a clear idea of the severity we are erring on the side of caution.
· SJSL/SJGSL Teams: Travel League is suspended through March 29th
· EDP Teams: The league is suspended for all of March.
· USYS EDOP Teams: League play is suspended through April 15th
· Recreational Soccer: Start date has been pushed back to March 29th, subject to change
Again, all practices and trainings are cancelled until further notice. We will continue to reassess the situation and update all members of the club.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and understanding as we navigate through this challenging time.
Thank you. - Stay Safe
Individuals can help prevent the spread of COVID-2019 and other diseases by practicing basic infection control on a daily basis.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time (or the length of time it takes to sing happy birthday twice). Soap and water are preferred to hand sanitizer, and are usually more readily available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not reuse tissues after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Businesses are being advised to be supportive of staff in instances of illness.