2017 Spring Recreational / Futures Registration Now Open
All Recreational players are required to register and pay the $100.00 registration fee for the Spring in order to play on an assigned team. No additional paperwork is needed for current players. MTSA will attempt to place new recreational players who register on a team. Registration will close on MArch 9th, 2017.
$25 Late Fee After Feb 1st 2017
Season will begin on Monday March 20th 2017 for training and weekly practices
Games will be Sunday March 26th 1pm and 2:30pm depending on the player's age.
U6 through U9 will have one night of coach lead pratice and Friday evening trainer lead pratice.
Registration can be completed by clicking on the link below - if you have an existing account in Got.Soccer please logon to that account to register All players who participated in Mantua soccer programs (both Recreational and Travel) should already have a Got.soccer account. If you are new to Mantua soccer and/or have not used Got.soccer to register a player, then follow the instructions on the website to create an account.
Key notes about the registration process include:
- Payments for registration can only be made via credit card or echeck in the system.
- MTSA will only offer multi-player discounts for multiple family members in the same program (multiple players in the Travel program or multiple players in the Rec program).
- In order to receive multiple-player discounts, families must have or create a family account within the registration system so that it recognizes and applies the discount.
- Requests for registration refunds may incur a processing fee as there is a cost to set-up Got.soccer accounts. If your player is not offered a spot on a team (new players only) a full refund will be issued - if you paid by credit card the refund will be credited back to your card. Refer to the refund policy under the Financial Hardship section of the MTSA web-site.
- MTSA has a Financial Hardship policy (refer to the MTSA web-site) - requests for financial assistance should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a Financial Hardship request is granted a voucher number will be provided in advance to be used to make payment.
- Questions should be emailed to email@example.com. Please forward this email to other families who may be interested in registering players.